Promote CO Awareness and Save a Life
Save one life from carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning by purchasing a CO alarm for a friend, neighbor or family member. Ask the alarm recipient to “pay it forward” in an unbroken chain of life by purchasing a CO alarm for someone they love as well.
- Nominate someone to pay it forward by taking a video of yourself (like Deauke’s) and naming your friend in the video. If video is beyond your technical abilities, don’t worry — the important part it taking the vow and following through.
- Share the video on social media and tag your friend.
- Purchase the CO alarm for your friend, online or in person within one week.
- Give the CO alarm to your friend and take a photo (if possible).
- Share the photo with LOK via social media by posting on our Facebook page, tweeting to us or just using the hashtag #LOKCO2016 anywhere you post.
We made it easy for you:
If you’re on Twitter, just click the picture of the Twitter bird below to tweet and then add your own image, if available.